HOMICIDE IN HOLLYWOOD
The lights are on, the house is live, and the stars are flocking in. Hollywood’s best and brightest have come to unveil the premier of Everest Picture’s latest surefire hit: A Night on the Town. Star Charles Van Cleef, locked arm in arm with his best gal Natalie Davis by his side. And look, there’s the director, Alexander Browning. Truly a magical night of the Hollywood elite. But alas, this ain’t the movies. No happy ending awaits our star-studded ensemble. Before the house lights can even go down, there’s a scream and a thud. Notorious Hollywood critic Robert Avery has been killed. His head is little more than a bloody pulp, smashed in by a nearby film canister. But who gave the cruel critic the crushing blow?
WHAT’S IN THE POT?, Redcliffe, Thursday 20 February. Three Course Meal & Show for $55.00 per person.
Woodfire Focaccia with Tomato & Mini Buffalo Mozzarella
Traditional homemade Lasagna
Chocolate Caprese with Mascarpone & Yogurt Cream with Berries
Call 0732834433 to book your table or Carla on 0417903272
ELIZABETH PICTURE THEATRE, Brisbane. Friday 27 March. Book here:
NORTHS LEAGUES CLUB, Kallangur. Saturday 4 April. Booking information to follow
CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?, Woolloongabba, Sunday 3 May. Booking information to follow.
In 2019 the company:
- created our first original musical cabaret revue ‘Wild Parties & Broken Dreams, performed at Spring Hill Reservoir in March.
- Performed a new work ‘Remembering Shakespeare’ for the Anywhere Festival on the Sunshine Coast and in Brisbane.
- Performed a new 10 minute play ‘Missing Jacob’ at Noosa ‘Shorts on Stage.’
- Created and performed Peter and the Lost Boys with Horizons Inc, an organisation that works with young people with disability.
- Created A Tour de 40s, our second original musical cabaret revue, performed in Sept.
- Started work on ‘The Princess & The Thief’ with Horizons Inc.