InsideOutside Theatre Company is recruiting Production Team members and cast for the first show of 2019 – Wild Parties & Broken Dreams.
Wild Parties and Broken Dreams will be set in the 1920s prohibition era and is a tale of love, passion and power. Set in a prohibition style bar it will be interactive and feature modern songs restyled to suit the era and dance routines. It will be a high energy, eye-catching spectacle.
With a two week run at the atmospheric Spring Hill Reservoirs and a number of private bookings, this will be a wonderful experience for artists who want to do something a little bit different.
Potential production team members can download information here.
Actors, dancers and singers should visit this page to download full information and sign up here or via the Facebook page.
As InsideOutside Theatre heads towards its 6th birthday, we are having a bit of a shake-up and aiming to expand our networks, create and strengthen partnerships, promote new work and support artists through a new mentoring scheme. Projects under discussion include:
- A closer working partnership with Tropical Arts in Cairns, with a focus on integrating performers of all abilities
- Further development of ‘Remembering Shakespeare’, paving the way for creating more Shakespeare in Brisbane and regional Queensland
- Promotion and evaluation of our Sensory Interactive performance program for young people with disability in both special and mainstream schools
- Launch of the LoveArts campaign to provide funding for new work across all art forms
- Development of an artist mentoring scheme, providing business advice, career development support and access to resources for emerging artists with and without disability.
It’s going to be an exciting year! Keep an eye on our FB page for updates.