“Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, and to enjoy the arts and share in scientific advancement and its benefits” – United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1948.
InsideOutside Theatre Company is a fully inclusive company based on the Northside of Brisbane, QLD.
Our mission is:
- To provide educational and performance opportunities for people of all ages, with or without disabilities.
- To attract and engage a broad cross section of the community as audience members and provide compelling experiences that inspire them to return and get involved.
- To create a dynamic, flowing and exciting working environment for our performers and students through using global best practice to provide the ultimate community theatre experience.
- To work with our communities to engage them in positive, inclusive activities that bring all walks of the community together for a common goal – to entertain.
- To provide a quality theatre experience through participation, watching and learning in areas that often have little access to live performance of this calibre.